Cleaning and Tub Coating Services in Toms River, NJ
Coast Bath Resurfacing, LLC. offers cleaning and tub coating services in Toms River, NJ. After we refinished your tub, we recommend you follow these detailed tub cleaning tips to keep your bathtub clean.
- Your refinished surface is dry to the touch in just a few hours after our detailed bathtub resurfacing service, but it is not dry enough to use. DO NOT use before 48 hours unless otherwise instructed. The new finish will continue to cure for 30 days, so please towel dry after each use. Treating the surface with extra care during this time is essential. Do not clean the refinished surface for the first two weeks. After two weeks, clean your refinished surface regularly at least once a week.
- Cleaning your resurfaced unit should be done with a non-abrasive liquid or spray cleaner and applied with a soft sponge or cloth after our tub coating services; abrasive cleaning pads can dull or scratch the surface over time. You may use items such as Lysol Basin Tub & Tile Cleaner, Dow Scrubbing Bubbles, 409, Fantastik, and Simple Green. Do not use oven cleaner, bleach, ammonia, or acids on the finish - use of these types of products will void our warranty!
- The new surface is durable (10+ years with proper care); however, you must be aware that it can be damaged through accident or misuse. Please take care of any objects used in the tub.
- Do not allow children to play with hard toys in the tub. Striking the tub with a hard object may cause the finish to chip. This type of damage will void the warranty. Also, never let shampoo bottles or soap sit in the corners or on the surface of the tub.
- Avoid bathing animals in the bathtub. Their claws are sharp and can scratch the refinished surface. Damage of this kind will void our warranty.
- Avoid using any suction mounted accessories such as soap dishes, shampoo and conditioner holders, and, most importantly, suction type bathtub mats. These products will pull on the refinishing 24 hours a day, and over time they will ruin the coating of your bathtub or tile and void our warranty.
- Your tap must not drip after our detailed bathtub resurfacing service! Dripping taps will damage the finish over time. A dripping tap will void the warranty if finish around the drain is damaged. Abuse, misuse, improper cleaning or accidents, will VOID ALL WARRANTIES.